At Coleman Taylor Transmissions, our ASE Certified technicians utilize state-of-the-art technology to accurately repair your automatic transmissions. We understand exactly how your vehicle’s automatic transmission operates, and will diagnose and recommend only the transmission repairs that your vehicle needs. Our technicians will also help you understand how to extend the life of your transmission and how to care for it properly, so you can avoid costly repairs in the future!
We treat your vehicle’s transmission like our own, and want you to enjoy it for many years to come. Part of ensuring that is through regular preventative maintenance. Coleman Taylor Transmission techs are equipped and skilled in the latest repair tools. Transmission repair is all about precision and our computers are even able to scan for potential problems. We have no problems fixing leaking gaskets, O-rings, or Axle Seals.
Coleman Taylor Transmission handles major repairs just as efficiently as minor ones. Whether your vehicle’s transmission needs repair or a complete replacement our technicians are certified to handle it. A team of certified technicians can remove, disassemble, rebuild, calibrate, and reinstall transmissions as needed. 100% quality OEM parts and fluids are always used.
FREE Towing with Qualified Repair from Lunds Towing: 615-791-6660!
Coleman Taylor Transmissions is proud to partner with Lunds Towing. For all of your towing or roadside assistance needs, the wonderful drivers at Lunds Towing will be happy to take care of you! Plus, we offer FREE towing to Coleman Taylor Transmissions with qualified repairs! Anytime you need a tow, please call Lunds Towing at 615-791-6660.
Major Transmission Rebuild Services
SAVE up to 50% OFF the Cost of a New Transmission!
- Removal of the Transmission
- Complete disassembly of transmission
- Thoroughly clean and inspect all components
- Rebuild & Calibrate by Certified ASE technician using 100% OEM quality parts
- Reinstallation of Transmission by Certified Technician
- Clean & Verify the Electrical System (Battery, Cables, Connections & Vehicle Grounds)
- Hot Flush Existing Radiator Cooler and Lines
- Refill with OEM quality fluid
- Computer Scan & Calibration to verify proper operation
- Road Test for proper vehicle & transmission operation
- Warranty – Ask about our 5 year/100,000 mile warranty
Minor Transmission Repair Services
- Computer Scan to pin point potential problem
- Repair leaking gaskets, O-rings, or Axle Seals
- Electrical or Sensor repairs in pan or transmission housing
- Road Test Vehicle
- Warranty – Up to 1 Year/12,000 miles
Additional Services We Offer
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Axle Repair
- Check Engine Light
- Transmission Overhaul Rebuild Repair
- Transmission Flush
- Preventative Maintenance
- Transfer Case
- Repair & Service Constant Velocity Axles for Front Wheel Drive Vehicles
- Service Rear Wheel Drive Shafts
- Fleet Services
- Free Inspections
- Financing Available
- Up Front Pricing Without Disassembly
- We Warranty Our Work